It is policy at Ballyoran Primary School that every child must wear school uniform and parent’s co-operation with regard to this policy would be much appreciated. The policy of pupils wearing a school uniform aims to:
1. give children identity and help make them feel part of the school community.
2. allow them to feel pride in themselves.
3. add to the overall ethos and atmosphere of the school.
4. promote equality by ensuring that pupils do not feel different in the clothes that they wear.
5. take the pressure off parents with regard to providing clothes each day for their children to wear.
6. help with Child Protection, Security and Health and Safety as our pupils can be easily recognised and distinguished.
7. promote the image of the school in public.